OptiMum Empowerment is our signature six-week program for ultra-busy experienced moms with young kids and/or teenagers. We help you Reclaim your inner power, secure your future health and defuse the worry of parenting!
“Wellbeing and rejuvenation are simple when you have the right tools.” – Candace Foy
The OptiMum Empowerment Coaching program is for more experienced moms. With simple choices, you can reclaim the power of healing within and change the course of your wellbeing. There is not just one fix all diet or nutritional plan that fits all. I believe in and teach the concept of bio-individuality. Each person has a unique set of nutritional needs and, through my coaching protocol, I work to help my clients explore the best options for them based on personal tastes and inclinations, their intuitive needs, along with lifestyle needs.
This program incorporates multiple facets of the following topics that may be covered in this program:
- healthy relationship strategies
- stress management + sleep quality
- morning + evening routines
- exercise programs that are fun with kids
- decluttering the home + kitchen
- healthy travel habits
- digestion + gut health
- a focus on a healthy brain (for mums and for kids)
- detox your home and your body
- how to read labels
- grocery shopping 101
- meal planning
- using a smart, connected kitchen tool
Special Needs Families
Are you ready to join me for 6 week journey to a revitalized, more focused and refreshed you! Book your free 30-minute transformation call with me today.
Our programs are designed to help you reach your OptiMum potential as a woman.
An OptiMum is a mom who has found her inner power through prayer, guidance, partnership, community, and most importantly accountability. While motherhood is beautiful, it is a full-time challenge for us to not lose who we are in the midst of taking on the responsibility to shape and mold others.
- That it is time to let go of excuses and release herself from the expectation of perfection.
- That the core of her identity is not in what she does, but in who she is created to be.
- Her purpose in life and the community around her.
- How to rejuvenate & refresh so that she is able to empower others.
- Her role in shaping her children so that she doesn’t burn out.
- Small steps are also progress and to enjoy the journey.
- That looking after her own health is a priority that is key to her family’s health.
- She was not called to be average, but is created for greatness.
“Being a mum is what you do. It’s not meant to be the totality of who you are.” ~ Candace Foy
Want more? Book your FREE 30 minute OptiMum Transformation Call with coach Candace Foy today! Learn how to get unstuck and on track with your wellbeing and renewal without stressing and struggling on your own. You are not meant to go this alone beautiful one... I can't wait to meet you!